Thursday, July 1, 2021

July SOTM - Strong Roots Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring July's SOTM, which is "Strong Roots" a set of 11 stamps. If you came here from Brenda Lapp's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda's Blog: HERE!
This month we have 17 Close To My Heart Makers sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! 
Here we go! 
I've been wanting to create a Bendy Card for a long time, here's my first effort.  It isn't that hard. I used Splitcoaststampers tutorial.
I like both the written/photos and video
Standing upper view
Standing front view
Folded flat to mail.

The back had room for a message

Inks used - Espresso, and Sage (sponged) plus some watercolor pencil (no water)
The papers I used are from the Wander Paper pack
 
Now "Hop" on over to 

Haley Dyer's Blog to see her work!

Be sure to visit all the Makers at their Blog to get some great crafting ideas! Remember, the July SOTM is only available until July 31!  Contact your CTMH Maker (or
 click here) to see how you can get this stamp set for $5 or even FREE as a VIP!

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love the cs colors and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love all the dimension on your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Haley, it reminds me of the gate to our back yard. When we purchased our home 11 years ago, I immediately called it the gate to my secret garden - the gated back yard is filled with fruit trees and flowers.

      Delete
  3. Love the Wander paper you used in this card. And I love that you used multiple different mediums to color the images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, I love the dimension super great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea on using the paper from Wander. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great stamp set to use for a scene card - your bendi card is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card design lends itself, in a great way, to this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! Love the bendy card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How very clever! I might have to try this one!!

    ReplyDelete