Thursday, July 15, 2021

Technique Hop - "Interactive Elements"

 Welcome to the CTMH

July Technique Blog Hop "Interactive Elements"!

This month there are 8 CTMH Makers using CTMH products in their artwork to create a variety of projects using Interactive Elements. This blog hop is a complete circle so you can start wherever you want and continue through to see all the artwork. 
If you are coming from Brandi Robinson's Blog you are on the right track. If you get lost, you can find the list on the bottom of Melissa'a blog.
Here we go! 
I love interactive and fancy fold cards.  I've made the waterfall card prior to getting the thin cut and now with the thin cut;
it's twice as easy!
 I also have the Spinner Card; however, hesitate to admit that I'm finally using the Spinner Thin Cut for the first time... Yikes! 
So little time so much FUN!
 I really need to take the challenge and make that spinner card! I always need birthday cards, so that's what I've made!!
So fast and easy!  It took me longer to find the die cut and paper than actually make the card. I seriously need to organize my stash!  I used stickers and the little arrow/"spin me" stamp from "I Chews You" stamp and thin cut. Z3644 
 Spinner Card
Second attempt. 
New and Improved. So FAST and FUN!
First attempt = too busy!
 Needs more contrast, so back to the workshop!
Now hop  on over to Tamara Sandwisch's blog  to see what kind of fabulous "Interactive Elements"" technique she's created. Be sure to drop a comment, we enjoy the encouragement.  I hope you enjoyed this hop.  If you see items you would like to purchase, contact your CTMH Maker or you can SHOP HERE.

4 comments: