Friday, October 1, 2021

October SOTM - Wildflower Friendship Blog Hop

 

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring October's SOTM, which is "Wildflower Friendship" a set of 8 stamps. If you came here from Gina Brandstetter's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda's Blog: HERE!
This month we have 10 Close To My Heart Makers sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! 
Here we go!  
 Gate Fold opening

This stamp set was a challenge for me, then I decided to use embossing powder; so simple!  I actually started with gold, then since the paper I settled on was Charcoal I switched to the Silver Embossing Powder; funny how the light tricks the camera and it looks gold. 

I also thought the images lent themselves to a Gate Fold Card. I can add a message inside or even a simple banner sentiment on the front. To-Be-Determined later - depending on the occasion.

I used the simple pattered paper from "As You Grow" with the charcoal background and the little Mulberry Flowers. I distressed the edges of paper.  The image was stamped on Mulberry Cardstock with Versa Mark and heat embossed with Silver embossing powder.

Now "Hop" on over to  Becca-Expressions to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Makers at their Blog to get some great crafting ideas!  Remember, the August SOTM is only available through August 31.  contact your CTMH Maker ( or click hereto see how you can get this stamp set for $5 or even FREE as a VIP!

6 comments: