Sunday, August 1, 2021

August SOTM - Tutti Frutti Blog Hop



Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring August's SOTM, which is "Tutti Frutti Summer" a set of 15 stamps. If you came here from Brenda Lapp's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda's Blog: HERE!
This month we have 12 Close To My Heart Makers sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! 
Here we go! 

This is such a fun stamp set.  I decided to look through volume 5 of "Make It From Your Heart" pattern book.  It has patterns for double and single layouts and 10 card patterns.  I used the patterns #21 and #25 for inspiration, though did make some changes.  It's a great "spring- board" 😁for inspirations.   I think I've been watching too many Olympic Games!  Those divers are amazing.

For these cards I used papers from the July-August catalog. 

Card # 1 WANDER  Pattern # 21

 

 Card # 2 ISABELLA Pattern # 25

If I do this card again, I think the sentiment would start and end with RELAX!! I did some "distressing" on both cards, inking and roughing up the edges.  On the first card, I masked the splash so it didn't print and used Sundance and Raspberry, "rock and roll" technique for the two colors, then took the slightly larger splash stamp and used Bluebird, second generation.

Now "Hop" on over to  Brandi R - crzy4scrapbooking to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Makers at their Blog to get some great crafting ideas!  Remember, the August SOTM is only available through August 31.  contact your CTMH Maker ( or click hereto see how you can get this stamp set for $5 or even FREE as a VIP!

6 comments:

  1. Very different cards and I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love your inking on the Wander card. Fabulous idea to use the tiles from Isabella as "quilt-like blocks". I love the way you used the words on the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...I love both of these cards!!! So different than what I've been seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of this set with two very different paper collections. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I love that you pulled in the words to make a banner. I also love the rock-n-roll technique on the first.

    ReplyDelete