Thursday, April 30, 2020

National Scrapbooking Day May 2 - 12 hour Facebook Live

I am so READY for a craft day with Friends!!
I've already missed 3 events and need to share some creative time with friends more now than ever. 

So JOIN the fun!  May 2, @ 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM PST

You can join on the Close To My Heart Facebook Page.


I have some of the items for this event, however, my bundle will not arrive on time.  No Worries!! I can substitute other papers and stamps. Then when the shipment arrives, I can hit the "replay" and enjoy the fun all over again. 
So what I do have is the schedule and photos of the projects.
This is what we will be doing.  The cut instructions will be available Saturday morning. 

SCHEDULE
NOTE: I'm posting all times for me so that would be 
PST
10:30 AM Blue Skies Cut Above kit
only $17.95 and so fast and easy!!





2:30 - 6 SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS






Well now, there it is!  
The schedule, kit samples, and finished projects.
I'll be selecting my patterned papers, cardstock, and stamps to be ready to mimic the projects posted, and then when my order arrives, I can do it again with the "REPLAY"'
Double the FUN, Happy Crafty Times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment