Sunday, September 15, 2019

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - "It's in the Script!"

Welcome to the CTMH Technique Blog Hop! 
This month there are 9 CTMH consultants using a variety of "Scripts"; such as stamp sets or penmanship in their artwork.  CTMH has several new "script" related products such as stamp sets or new products by Melisa Esplin (Z3603).
This blog hop is a great big circle so you can start wherever you want and continue through to see all the fabulous artwork incorporating "scripts".  If you are coming from Miss. Carrie's Creations, you are on the right track!  If you get lost, you can find the list on the bottom of Melissa's blog.
The shimmer brushes are great to add glitter to the script.  I used both the new Julep and Wisteria.
The script is a card from the Every Little Thing Picture My Life cards (X7248E) . I cut the script card to fit inside the PML card with the frame and sponge-inked the edges with Wisteria ink.  The butterfly was from the sticker page Every Little Thing sticker page. (X7248S)
I add some Wisteria ink with a watercolor brush and topped it with some stickles glitter.
Now hop on over to Cat Nowak's Blog to see what kind of fabulous script techniques she's created.  Be sure to drop a comment, we enjoy the encouragement. I hope you enjoyed this hop.  If you see items you would like to purchase, contact your CTMH consultant or you can shop HERE. I just got the Melisa Esplin (Z3603) bundle yesterday!! You can get it for 50% off with a qualifying gathering.  I cannot wait to practice doing my own script.

3 comments:

  1. Nice card and great use of the Picture My Life card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you incorporated the PML card in your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job. I love your take on using the PML for your "script". Brilliant idea. Thank you for joining us in this month's blog hop.đŸ’™☕ Miss.Carrie

    ReplyDelete