Thursday, August 25, 2016

Color Dare #207--Yellows Challenge

Oh OH! I thought this challenge closed Thursday night at midnight. It helps to read all directions.  Hmmm....novel thought!  I'll check tomorrow and get the NEW challenge done EARLY!!  Currently, I'm looking into joining more challenges since I will be working only 3 days a week this year. Giving me a partial retirement.  Wahoo!!!

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare challenge.

The challenge is to use the specified Close to My Heart colors to create something that you like.  If you don't have the CTMH colors yet you may substitute similar colors so you can still join in on the fun!  This week the challenge is to use all and only these featured colors: Saffron, Canary, White Daisy and Gold.

I love monochromatic so this was fun for me.

I used white daisy and stamped it with the background stamps from the new CTMH Flower Market Cricut Bundle using the leaves stamped in saffron one white daisy, dots stamped in canary on white daisy, and stripes stamped in saffron on saffron.  I also cut strips from the new fundamentals Whimsey canary and Enchantment saffron patterned paper.  The flower is 3 hand-cut "circles" using canary CS stamped with saffron, inked with the leaves texture, crumpled and distress-inked the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment