Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Everything ABC's Blog Hop - letter K

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter K.  
This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment.  
Whatever the crafter has chosen as their K element 
will be featured in their post.
then you're on the right track!
I cannot wait to see all the K inspired expressions of creativity. 
My K is our grandson Kaydon. So I decided to make a kid card for Kaydon for a kid who's "out of this world".
I will be embellishing and completing the inside later today.  Just needed something REALLY FAST! and Circut Key "K" was the solution.

Check back later today.  
I'm exploring other options to add color, 
just needed this really fast for 7 AM this morning.....
Life is just so busy this time of the year.  
Plus Kaydon came to visit!
I do have some time this afternoon to PLAY!  5/25/16 up-date
This update is in limbo.
Kaydon didn't leave until late afternoon and life just seems to happen, keeping me from playing.  I REALLY need to retire, though it looks like I'll be working one more year part-time.
 - will help me make the fun time purchases.  
I will need to make sure that I'm not ending up working FT with a PT salary.

Your next stop on our Everything ABC's blog hop is Catherine Nowak , who also has the list of participants; sadly only three of us for the letter K. Maybe for letter L you would like to join us!?

No comments:

Post a Comment