Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Annual Inspirations Blog Hop - Day 6

I hope you have been enjoying the new product blog hop.


After Convention, I attended a team meeting at Julie Reynold's home.  We took apart the My Crush books and cut up the papers to make cards.  There were some amazing, creative and cute cards, though, so far I only have three.

I also added some embellishments and black and white daisy card stock on the first sample. The books are easy to open and remove the pages without damaging them as Tresa Black showed us during Extravaganza at Convention.  One suggested use of the empty cover was to create a card holder by adding pockets to hold the cards.  It could then be given as a gift package of assorted cards.

This photo shows the card to be more green than lagoon, it is more blue in real life.  
I'll try to photo it in daylight tomorrow.


.
Click here to see all the other creative ideas using our new Annual Inspirations Products

1 comment: