Friday, November 15, 2013

Crafting from 10 - 5 on Saturday

               (3 photos missing)
Too many interruptions. Plus, work has kept me from having too much fun.
 So I don't have pictures of my cards. I did make the cards that are in the 
 It has all the supplies, including cutting and assembling instructions (except the ink and clear blocks) to make 15 cards for only $25.  Plus, you will have leftover papers and a lovely stamp-set.  
I especially like the  trees stamped in second generation to give the effect of a forest. 
I also have several other options for cards depending on what you like.  
So you can assemble cards of your choice. 
Or take your album and photos and complete some pages. 
 I'll be in the studio from 10AM - 5 PM.  
I hope to get pictures posted as we work.

No comments:

Post a Comment