Saturday, April 23, 2016

The Everything ABC's Blog Hop - letter I

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter I.  
This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment.  
Whatever the crafter has chosen as their I element 
will be featured in their post.

If you came from Linda Norman
then you're on the right track!
I cannot wait to see all the I inspired expressions of creativity. 

My I inspiration; INSTANT cards - nothing but PML!
Well, almost "nothing but PML".  I admit I couldn't resist a little Juniper ink on the Georgie PML card and used sparkles to cover the glue that showed through the clear acetate on the "Be Happy".  These are so very fast! = INSTANT cards.  I did these 10 cards in 30 minutes.



Your next stop on our Everything ABC's blog hop is Catherine Nowak who also has a complete list of participants in case you get lost.

4 comments:

  1. I did one of these the other day, it was fun and easy! Yours are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love PML cards for fun quick cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Love how you can have a card quickly when needed!

    ReplyDelete