Saturday, January 30, 2016

The Everything ABC's Blog Hop - letter C

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter C.  This may be the name 
of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment.  Whatever the crafter has
 chosen as their C element will be featured in their post.

If you came from Wendy Kessler's - My Scrapbooking Blog, then you're on the right track!
For my "C" inspiration, I love my Cricut Cartridges and the sound of Cutting with the 
Cricut machine.  I'm a Card maker and so the inspiration I Concocted for this hop is a 
Cute Cricut Cut Cake Card
I cannot wait to see all the C inspired Creations. 



Love how quick and easy it is to make cards with the CTMH Artfully Sent cartridge.
The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from one of the Art Philosophy stamp sets (D1497)
Also loving the Charlotte Paper Packet.

Your next stop on our Everything ABC's blog hop is Tonya Whitehurst of With All My Heart & Soul Blog
In case you get lost along the way...go to Catherine Nowak for a complete list of participants!

1 comment:

  1. So many wonderful C ideas to choose from, great cupcake card!

    ReplyDelete