Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December Fun!

My monthly newsletter just went out and you know I'm busy when I don't get a personal note in my newsletter!  - Two months in a ROW!  As I've been saying a lot lately, "I'm sure looking froward to retirement!"  In the meantime, I'll try posting on my blog on a more regular basis.
:
This month, I'm crafting AMAP = As Much As Possible!

When: Saturday, 12-6-14 from 12:30 - 5 PM


Who: Kids of all ages 
Especially, school-age kids 
So that their parents have the gift 
of "kids-free" shopping or wrapping gifts.
Super young are welcome with adult assistance.


WHAT: Making Christmas Ornaments/Gift tags/Cards/Gifts.
See sample ideas.  Fabrics and papers may vary.  
Cost: Suggested Donation - $.50 - $1 per card/ornament

Paper Stars

                                              

       



Please contact Darlys Recker to attend.  
email: djrecker@comcast.net     
phone: 360- 393-4179


More December Fun 


When: Saturday, 12-13-14 from 10:00 AM - 4 PM
Where: Crafty Happy Studio - Ferndale

WHAT: Christmas Card/Gift Card Workshop
Make 5 cards of 4 designs for $20 
Suggested time = 2 hours.
Come when you can, leave when you must.
(Check back next week for details)

Please contact Darlys Recker to attend.
email: djrecker@comcast.net  
phone: 360- 393-4179

Winter Break starts in 16 days!
I plan to spend it in my Crafty Happy Studio.
If you have time, give me a call!
We'll plan a "play-date"!




No comments:

Post a Comment