Saturday, May 18, 2024

Living the Crafty Happy Life!

 Life Happens - it's all good!

Regrets:

Wishing I'd been keeping up - recording what I've been doing, ideas I've found, and posting photos of the good times that bring me JOY! Oh! and doing better at keeping organized!!

Resolutions:

Never to late to hit "restart" with "renewed goals"!! 

With the closure of Close to My Heart and the switch over to Stampin' Up - it's a good time to organize and start posting new projects. 

Remembering:

April '24 was the first ladies' craft retreat I had at church. It was fun and I'm looking forward to doing it again. My crafting focus has been with kids at church. I plan to continue "Craft Camp" in August, but have it more focused on specific projects: 

  • "Journaling Books" will always be an option

  • "Paper Making" has been on my list forever.......

  •  and the Latest??  Creating jump ropes with T shirts! 

    I saw it posted on the GEMS Counselor web site. 

    The newest project I've found to create as a service project for our GEMS girls. (Girls Everywhere Meeting the Savior)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment