Friday, May 1, 2020

May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Time to Celebrate

Welcome to the May SOTM Blog Hop
"Time to Celebrate".
  An amazing set of 28 stamps! & it could be yours for only $5.  It will be fun to see stamping inspiration found on this hop. If you came here from 
Brandi Robinson's blog 
you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog:  HERE!
This month we have approximately 19 Close To My Heart consultants sharing their creations using the May SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs.  This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!  
Here we go
This was fun and easy.  I used the card stock from the Blue Skies Bundle - it has some really cool shiny designs.  I liked the green and thought it would blend well with the Julep glitter paper.  I tried to splatter some shine from the Julep Shimmer Brush and then decided I also needed some Julep sequins.  Confetti for a celebration - the embossing folder is the Celebrate embossing folder.
This month is National Scrapbooking Month.  May 2, CTMH is having a 12-hour crafting event for National Scrapbooking Day.  I'm so excited!! crafting with friends.  It seems like it's been forever since I've been able to share some time with my crafty friends.  So I decided to combine pinwheel from the Blue Skies Bundle with the May SOTM. 
The pinwheel is the cute little grey die-cut on the right toward the bottom by the stamp sets.  This bundle is the best deal!!
Now "hop" on over to  Katy Taylor to see her inspiring work!  Be sure to visit all the consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas!  Please leave a comment, we love your encouragement.  Remember, the May SOTM is only available until May 31!  Contact your CTMH consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set for $5!

5 comments:

  1. I love the pinwheel!! Such a fun and creative card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just decided I had to have the pinwheel die - great use of that thin cut here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that gorgeous pinwheel and sparkly background! That's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I like all the sequins added to the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! You've given me a great idea for some retirement cards I need to make.

    ReplyDelete