Saturday, February 1, 2020

February SOTM Blog Hop - Cherishing Her

Welcome to the February SOTM Blog Hop
"Cherishing Her":  An amazing set of 23 stamps which could be yours for only $5. 
 It will be fun to see stamping inspiration found on this hop. 
If you came here from Kim Loewen  you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog: HERE.  This month we have approximately 21 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using the February SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs.  This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!  
Here we go!


I challenged myself to use our new tri-blend markers.
They are AMAZING!  So much easier than I anticipated.
I also copied a post I saw with some of the bouquet fussy cut and layered the flowers to make them look more 3-D.
I love our embossing folders, get them when you can.  
I just discovered this one is retired!?  

r
Now "Hop" on over to Jen Rubio, to see her inspiring work!  Be sure to visit all the consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas!  Please leave a comment, we love your encouragement.  Remember, the February  SOTM is only available until February 29!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp for $5!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love how you used the embellishing thread to tie the bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY sweet card! Love your chosen colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I love the layering/decoupage that you did on the bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant card. Love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE everything about this card Darlys! Your fussy cut and layered flowers look so good and the colors you chose to use are just perfectly lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Love the layers in the bouquet and the silver thread tie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, I agree, the Tri-Blend markers are so easy to use, and having the ease of blending the shades together without having to guess which to use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I loved that embossing folder. It was available a couple days ago, so it must have just sold out. I'm so glad I got mine because now I can copy your gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the softness of your card, the silver embellishing thread, the layering of the flowers and that white flower with the blue marker lines coming from the center!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring and your fussy-cut layers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete