Monday, May 15, 2017

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Embellishment Envy


 
OH NO!!  
MY post FAILED!
  Please connect with the others and see what they've done.
For the May CTMH Technique Blog Hop, we will feature the use of embellishments.  I'm excited to see the variety of paper crafting ideas produced using embellishments that we will find on this hop.  
 If you are coming from Judy Faye Garner you are on the right track.  In case you get lost, you can also get a complete list of participants at the bottom of Melissa Robinson's blog.   This month we have 6 Close to My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using embellishments along with a variety of other great CTMH products.  To enjoy this hop is quite simple to do - just click on the link at the bottom of the post on each blog to move to the next one. Here we go!
For this hop, I'm going to "kill two birds" with one crafty   project.  Monday 5/15/17 is the Family Celebration for  our church girls club  (GEMS = Girls Everywhere Meeting the Savior) The girls are doing skits and I need a "Welcome" banner.
I'm sure it will need lots of embellishments.


I used the following current products.  Blossom card stockBlack cardstock,  journaling pen rustic ribbon, whimsy ribbonblush shimmer ribbon, shimmer trim, sequins, clear sparkles, white twine, the Cricut Artbooking collection for the letters.  I didn't secure the letters to the ribbon or use knots, since I needed to calculate the space once I was setting it up on stage.
I hate working rushed but this project is as good as I can do for this particular time crunch. 
So much to do, so little time! The story of my life.
Now, hop on over to Annemarie Jullian to see what kind of fabulous art she's created.  Be sure to drop a comment, we enjoy the encouragement.  I hope you enjoy the Hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment