Saturday, July 30, 2016

Everything ABC's Blog Hop - Letter P

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter "P".  
This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment.  
Whatever the crafter has chosen as their "P" element 
will be featured in their post.
If you came from Danielle Wagner's blog,
then you're on the right track! The blog is a complete circle, if you started here you can work your way around.  If you get lost along the way, you can find a complete list of participants at the bottom of Catherine's blog.

I cannot wait to see all the "P" inspired expressions of creativity. 
My letter "P" inspiration is from the letter "P" on the Artiste Cricut Cartridge pg. 50 cut at 2" for a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card.  I often go to our CTMH Cricut Cartridges when I need something REALLY FAST or when I need multiple cuts! I also used the Florence Paper Packet, and the coordinating Peacock, Poppy, Pomeogranate, and Saffron inks and watercolor (smooshing and splattering).  Painting techniques that I have been have a lot of fun exploring.  I created the "gap" card using the clear acrylic black Polka-dot overlay cut into a strip with a strip of the black and gold ribbon which is only available through July 31.


Inside - water color smooshing and splattering. 


Your next stop on our Everything ABC's blog hop is Lauren Moore of CTMH Craftings.  I hope you've enjoyed the inspiring creations along the way and encourage us with some comments.  
Maybe for letter Q you would like to join us!?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome smooshing and splatter technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That smooshing is amazing and I love the cheerful pinwheel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smooshing was my favorite part! Great Card!

    ReplyDelete