Saturday, March 26, 2016

The Everything ABC's Blog Hop - letter G

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter I.  
This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment.  
Whatever the crafter has chosen as their I element 
will be featured in their post.

If you came from Linda Norman
then you're on the right track!
I cannot wait to see all the I inspired expressions of creativity. 

My I inspiration, INSTANT cards - Nothing but PML





Your next stop on our Everything ABC's blog hop is  Diana Saunders of Farmer Di Stamps . Catherine Nowak  also has a complete list of participants in case you get lost!

3 comments:

  1. I tried to increase the size of my font and some of the words actually got smaller. I've had this happen before and had to retype everything. Just a tad frustrating. Any suggestions are welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love all the detail on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous gift card holder, so intricate and lots of lovely details!

    ReplyDelete