Saturday, May 23, 2015

The Everything ABC's Blog Hop - Letter K


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter K. This may be the name
of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has
chosen as their K element will be featured in their post.
If you came from Lauren Moore then you're on the right track!

My "K" is Kaydon of course!  
My favorite 3 year old grandson.  
Of course, grandpa is his favorite of all people. 
So this "K"-Hop will need some Kaydon + Grandpa Love!
They have a very special bond from forever and a day.
They are "2 of a Kind".  I used the "K" key on Artbooking for the layout.
I just wasn't pleased with the yellow overlay, so tried blue and I'm liking it better.  See what you think!
 Still need to work on the right layout, the teal glitter flourishes and stars on the overlay are LOST!

 


First attempt using overlays, on a layout  This is a work-in-progress.
I'm not entirely happy, but learning and that's a good thing

The yellow overlay is from "Taste of Summer"
The brown frame and words are from Jackson.
The rest is a little teal and brown and tan glitter paper.

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Linda Norman of Scrappy Therapy.  
In case you get lost along the way Linda has a complete list of participants!

1 comment:

  1. Love all those glitter accents, it is always nice to see boy pages since I have two small boys of my own.

    ReplyDelete