Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Everything ABC's Blog Hop - Letter I



 

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop! 

For this hop we will be featuring the letter "I". This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment.  Whatever the crafter has chosen as their "I" element will be featured in their post.
If you came from Lauren Moore - CTMH Craftings
then you're on the right track!
Everything "I"...... I'm stumped! "Incredible"
Ideas?? I'm just thinking... Intriqued by Bokeh Inspired cards.  
Inspired!!! All cards with "I" -  I'm thinking of you, I love you..... to infinity.

Second Inspiration for an "I" element is Instant Cards.  
Creating "Picture my Life" cards is Incredibly easy!
Imagine that!
Picture My Life Chantilly Scrapbooking Program Z1949

Added a little Stardust Glitz - retired

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog hop is

In case you get lost along the way... go to Scrappy Therapy for a complete list of participants!  Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and Happy Hopping!



4 comments:

  1. Love your cards!! Great inspiration for "I". Now you have inspired me to purchase the Chantilly PML cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Darlys! I was stumped to with this letter! You did a marvelous job "I"nspiring myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the PML cards, they are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Instant cards!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete