Saturday, February 14, 2015

The Everything ABC's Blog Hop - Letter "D"

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!  

For this hop we will be featuring the letter "D". This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter haschosen as their "D" element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy 

If you came from Shelly Nemitz - Just One Pretty Piece then you're on the right track!

This week we feature the letter "D". 
I love distressing and recently have been challenged to doodle and I immediately thought, "Yes!  I've seen some great cards created with the stamp set 
"Doodle Design" A1170  
and I've never used it,
 now is the time!"

So here is the card that has been inspired by the letter "D". 
distressed, dry embossed, and doodled.



Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is  Marie Goetz - Marie's Papercrafting and Such.  In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy  for a complete list of participants!

I hope you've enjoyed all the creative inspiration on this blog-hop. Be sure to leave a comment. Plan to join us for letter "E" in two weeks.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I really am inspired to use this doodle design on some of my projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! love the stamping and the butterfly trails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been seeing that stamp set lots lately, you have done a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlys I love the framing you did with the dry embossing on this card. I forget about that technique. Thanks for reminding me and in a beautiful way! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete