Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Everything ABC Blog-Hop Letter A

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!  
For this hop we will be featuring the letter A. This may be the name
of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has
chosen as their "A" element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy 

If you came from "Catherine Nowak ~ Catscrapbooking"  then you're on the right track!
Thinking about all the "A" possibilities, I have all the Circut Carts, Art Philosophy, Artiste, Artbooking, Artfully Sent, there are "A" sized Acrylic Stamps, and the "New Products" Stamp sets that I have are,  AmourA Bunch Of ThanksAssorted Edges.  And lots and lots of arrows - in stamps, embossing folder, washi tape, and charms
So many choices!

Choices are good, however, finding the needed items in a messy craft room is frustrating.  Going to dedicate today to organizing craft supplies.  So, now I'm on plan "C"  and cannot find my camera or iphone and then remember the ipad takes pictures.  Yeah!  I'll save plan "A"&"B"  for another time.  So my "A" is "album".  I love mini-albums, and we have the My Creations Hip Pic Albums Z1956 Perfect for an easy gift.
Last spring I attended the Rediscover CTMH and created this lovely album,  I also attended the same event in Vancouver and made a different album; whereabouts unknown.
To be discovered I'm sure as I organize.
Now I simply need to find some pictures for this album.
I'm thinking it's a perfect gift for __Shhhh!    Cannot say it here____.
- I have a few months, so that should be enough time to insert photos. LOL
Notice there are several pages using the Base and Bling stickers.










An assortment of retired papers were used.
Timberline Woodgrain B&T
Lollydoodle Cotton Candy Chevrons B&T
Skylark Quatrefoil B&T
Artiste - 2 3/4" Shift-card (p.67) for the back cover card holder
Antiqued GoldTriangle Studs Z1928
Base and Bling Style sheet - Dreamer -Z1976
Acrylic Stamp set: "Love this" B1432  "Amazing"
Acrylic Stamp set: "One way Borders" C1561
Acrylic Stamp set: "Flight of the Arrows" D1578



Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is " Janna Gray " of "The Creative Princess".

In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy  for a complete list of participants!

I hope you've enjoyed all the creative inspiration on this blog-hop.  Plan to join us for letter "B" in two weeks.

♫ Happy, Happy New Year! ♫

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'll post album #2 when I rediscover it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great album. I really need to design one using this album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful album! I love all the doodling and that front page is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these little albums...I actually have one in progress as a wedding gift.

    ReplyDelete